Call at (323)-302-1620
Keep Things Cool in Your Home
Ice makers and machines automatically make ice in the shape of cubes, nuggets, or flakes depending on the machine—without the need for repeatedly filling ice cube trays at your kitchen sink. This is an extremely convenient appliance that provides you with a large supply of ice when needed, whether for the big game, a special celebration, or regular family dinner. Most homeowners have at least a smaller ice maker conveniently located inside their refrigerator’s freezer. Just as with larger ice makers and machines that stand alone, these appliances can run into problems on occasion.
Types of ice machines we service include:
- Freezer ice makers
- Portable ice machines
- Built-in or freestanding ice machines
Common Ice Machine Issues We Handle:
- Your freezer is too warm.
- There are issues with the freezer switch.
- The water inlet valve is defective.
- Low incoming water pressure.
- Malfunction with the door switch.
- The ice level control board fails.
- The water filter is clogged.
- The mold thermostat is defective.
- The ice maker produces malformed ice cubes.
- There is water leaking in the machine.
- Poor ice cube production.
- No ice cube production.
A note on cooling system issues: bad evaporator fans, malfunctioning safety switches, faulty defrost control timers, and other cooling system issues should be addressed by a SHATA Appliance professional. These issues involve dangerous parts that could cause injury without specialized knowledge and tools.
Parts for Ice Machines
SHATA Appliance can replace any part on your ice machine:
- Control modules
- Storage bins and baggers
- Water filtration systems